Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Open for Business!!!

I didn't think I would ever get to this point, and am surprised that I'm here!  My business registration and NYS Tax ID are all set, business cards are ordered, Etsy is set up.  Wow - now I need to get back to my machine and start whipping out finished projects!

What am I selling?  At home, I can make baby quilts, lap throws, table runners, dresden circle table toppers, tote bags, fabric boxes, coasters, placemats, hot pads, pot holders.  The list is really endless!  Custom orders are always welcome!

I've found a great group of friends online, and am always searching blogs for more information. I can't wait to start creating my own designs and putting tutorials online.

God has given me the talent of quilting, now its up to me to use his blessing to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment